About The Log Newspaper
The Log Newspaper is California's Number 1 boating & fishing newspaper. Nowhere else will you find The Log's exclusive coverage of the latest boating issues, breaking news and information about upcoming events of interest to Southern California boaters. The Log contains the biggest classified department of boats for sale of any publication in the market.
- Number 1 in SoCal circulation with over 77,000 readers, reaches more boat owners than all of the other publications combined.
- Its targeted distribution is available at more than 750 marinas, shipyards, boating stores, tackle shops, launch ramps, marine dealers, charter boats and boating clubs throughout Southern California.
- You'll Get 2 for the Price of 1 - your ad in the print edition will also appear in the regions number 1 circulated digital version that's seen from Ensenada, Mexico to Santa Barbara, California.
- Purchasing power to buy from you - 77% of Log readers have annual incomes of over $60,000. 28% plan to purchase a boat in the next 12 months.
- The Log is highly efficient - Every reader is a prospect, unlike radio, TV, cable and daily newspapers where 99% of those you reach have no interest in boating.